Which vape pen should I buy?

So I'm new to vaping. I really wanna get my own vape pen and stuff but I literally don't know where to start or look. I've done some research and I think the ego c twist starter kit would be a good idea for first time vapers? But how come some ego c twist starter kits are more expensive than others? And what are all the things you need to vape (battery, charger, juice...ect)?

Favorite Answer

Its great that you already did your research. But pricing really ranges between brands. You would definitely be looking at a starter kit that won't run you over $100. As time goes on, you will figure out what suits your needs as you start to vape. I have found that the best deals are offered by companies that sell to vape shops. One example is the Micro G Pen (its small like a good sized pen but not overbearing like the ego twist). If you do you like those types of vapes, go with a Ego C Twist starter kit where you get battery and charger so you can just fire it up when you get it. You can get juice almost anywhere these days, that you preference. But yeah, check out the kit offered by VialsOnDemand, really cheap because they are a smoke shop supplier so it'll be worth your while to take a look.

You will start with a "EGO T" and you're going to want more "vapor". Soon you will realize you should of got a "Mechanical Mod". I am saying this because I started with the ego-t and wanted more vapor. So I picked up a "Sentinel M16 (V2) Mechanical Mod" These can get a little pricey but they have these products known as "CLONES" some people don't like them but hey, They are 10x's cheaper than the original piece. So far this product has amazed me. You should check out a local vape shop around you they can help you with anything!

Hope I helped anyone here.

Happy vaping.

Dont listen to these spammers, just trying to sell you stuff. Grab a simple ego starter kit. Don't get it on ebay they are notoriously crappy knock off products.

I got mine at Just Vape It,I believe the site was called. You can get it for $18 with an ejuice included and it arrived in 2 days instead of the ones on ebay that can take months.

Hope this helps!

Winwin360llc.com has starter kits, although they don't come with juice. There's a 2 battery starter kit for like $35 with a case, 2 batteries, 2 clearo mixers, and charger. There's also cheaper ones there. And mechanical mod starter kits if you want to get into that too.

Source(s): Winwin360llc.com

honestly i think you should start with an ego-T or something along those lines and just buy a disposable atomizer, just to see if vapinng is right for you :)

It's simple, head over to blazedepot.com, and sort by vaporizers by price and then sort by "featured" Take your pick you won't go wrong.

Check Out www.TrueVapeUSA.com

Source(s): www.TrueVapeUSA.com