Dimi
Dimi asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Will fired Lions head coach Jim Schwartz get a job with the Buccaneers?

• J.
    Favorite Answer

I would be surprised to see Schwartz get a job anywhere. The guy is a wannabe thug that has no control over his team. Watch for the Lions to be extremely good next year.

A job as what the head coach? Naw I think the Bucs will look to get a coach who was out of the coaching atmosphere last year. Maybe a guy from the college ranks even.

• Cu Tie

No, Lovie Smith has already been hired to be the next head coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

• I doubt it. First I don't think Greg Shiano will be fired because of the run they pulled off at the end of the year and the three years on his contract remaining. So he can't be head coach but Shiano and Shwartz have the same style so he could be some kind of defensive assistant for them. But I think he'll become a defensive coordinator somewhere else

He will get another job but not as head coach but in the coaching staff on some team.

• The Schwartz will end up somewhere, probably as a DC.

Not unless he wants to coach under ne head coach Lovie Smith...

Source(s): RT....
  • Deano

He'll get another job, but I'm not sure with the Bucs.

He'll probably be a def coordinator somewhere, maybe Dallas.

That would be a lateral move for Tampa