POLLS: Is Sean Lennon overshadowed by his father?

I;'ve seen many interviews where he gets frustrated because the interviewer kept asking him about his father and he replied is this about my father? or about me and the music I make? I think he needs to stop crying and accept the fact that he will always be overshadowed by his fathers greatness. and if you... show more I;'ve seen many interviews where he gets frustrated because the interviewer kept asking him about his father and he replied is this about my father? or about me and the music I make?

I think he needs to stop crying and accept the fact that he will always be overshadowed by his fathers greatness. and if you think about it long and hard, I bet 90% of his interviewers only interview him because of his connection with his father. he even said they only play his music 1 - 2 times per month on the radio.

and plus I do think he is sometimes ungreat ful. look at his half brother Julian, he doesn't say anything about it, he even respects his father and doesn't mind being asked all those questions. or even the Marley brothers.

also John left a great legacy which will never be touched for a while and that is probably the only reason why Sean is even significant.
Update: tbh: if the Beatles were famous today and alive like they were 50 years ago they would be like Bieber, Grande, 1D, and they would make the top ten in Itunes all the time, Sean is completely nowhere near that.