Is it illegal for a 15 yr old girl to kiss a 17 yr old boy in Texas?

I am asking because, my girlfriend tells me we cannot kiss, hold hands or hug. And that It would be a big deal with her parents and the law. I understand how her parents are protective over her, but it just seems so strict. I do not plan on any sexual interaction with a woman, atleast until I get married. I am old fashioned and I just don't need that kind of distraction at this point in my life. But to have a girlfriend, I at least have to have some kind of right by law to hug, kiss 'no tongue', and hold hands... Any answers or knowledge on this subject? I've searched everywhere online, and every answer is the opposite of another...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Itis not illegal for an 18-year-old boy to date a 15-year-old girl. It is illegal for that boy to have sex with the 15-year-old girl, but you have indicated that there will be no sex. Hopefully the girl's parents are okay with this arrangement.

• 6 years ago

no its not illegal ----- even sex would be possible without any major legal problems ----- i would suggest its got nothing at all to do with getting physical and everything to do with her ---- it sounds like she is not really all that interested ---- look up "age of consent" there are NO laws about dating or kissing only about sex ---- the age of consent in texas is 17

• 6 years ago

it legal until your 18 and then its a 3 year thing, but no sex until 18

• ntonks
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

It's perfectly legal. She is incorrect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ashley
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

It's legal until you're of age.

• 6 years ago

its only illegal if you get caught by the police. so everything is legal unless you get caught so go ahead and swallow that boys tongue

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

in texas yes its prison if you get caught

• 6 years ago

VERY illegal! Stay away!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.