sherrieI asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

When doing lazer hair removal how long does it take for hairs to fall out?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a trick question!

This is all I'm going to say about it.

Laser or waxing, once you stopped, THEY WILL COME BACK as before. It's totally a waste of $$$$. It is a billion dollar business, btw. NONE is permanent.

There are temporary and permanent side effects, related to laser hair removals. About 114,000,000 results 2-12. http://www.4laserhairremoval.com/article%E2%80%A6 or waxing. About 1,150,000 results (0.56 seconds) 5-12.

Here's a good one! Google: Brandi Glanville's Burned Face After Laser Treatment Is Painful To Look At (PHOTO)

Google: Breaking: The Hidden Dangers of Laser Hair Removal. A soon-to-be-released study questions the safety of the popular procedure Elle July 9, 2013.

THE laser hair removal industry should be subject to national regulations to protect people from being burned in their quest to remove unwanted body hair, consumer magazine Choice says. An investigation of six salons and clinics in Sydney found four had staff who were not trained in operating hair removal machines, while two had received training from the equipment manufacturer. ~ AAP, October 20, 2011

Do you know how much hair you got? That will cost a lot of money!!!!

Glamour magazine ex-editor ended up scarred for life. For this very reason, you want to skip the discount places and get treated by a trained technician at an established medical facility. These places do NOT offer discounts.

Example of one who had them done.

My laser hair removal treatment takes 8 sessions spaced 4 weeks apart to see 60 percent reduction in hair growth. For best results, I got maintenance treatments done once a year for 4 years . Now I don't want to do this anymore! what is the best way to remove them from now on ?

Google: UNLICENCED LASER HAIR REMOVAL PRODUCTS MAY CAUSE EYE DAMAGE OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 12/05/13

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.