Why would the word t--s be blocked by Answers when I just saw another one that had b---s & wasn"t?

I wear breast prostheses. When a question was asked about wearing bras & for how long, I answered that I only wear my fake t-ts once in awhile. Ti-s was blocked, I just saw an an answer to another question where a guy talked bout lighting his ba--s on fire. The word b-lls was not blocked. Why are ba-ls OK & ti-s aren't? T-ts are gorgeous. Ti-s sustain life. Why does this sexual discrimination happen on Answers & will it ever stop?Not allowing me to say ti-s while some guy says ba-ls is wrong. Anyone agree?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

T1ts .......you should use the number 1 as an i for T1ts......

• name
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Tits.

It doesn't have to be blocked.

Source(s): Yahoo is stupid. I wrote the name Dick one time and it censored it.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Things get thumbs down or reported because people only assume what abbreviation are and are offended. And second because people can do this. Who really knows why because Yahoo decides that.

• 7 years ago

Yes, I was surprised too. I was on the bird category inquiring about the blue **** and the word was blocked. I was most intrigued to say the least...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

D i c k is a name yet it gets blanked out now.

I feel sorry for people called D i c k

• 7 years ago

its just how they do things on here,just spell it different people will know right away what you mean.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Equality for all!

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

what's wrong with bouncy balls

footballs

basketballs

soccer balls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.