Why isn't he answering my text?

Hi, so my ex want answer my text because I said no I'm not having sex with. I'm still a Virgin. It's been three days since I talked to him. He's home from college. I told him he only wants to talk to me when he's home. I went off on him because he liked my friend picture on instagram. But the picture said LMP (like my post) if you could wake up to me. When I asked him about it. He didn't reply. He keeps giving me the run around. I hate been treated like this but I love him. Is this normal? I'm not the type of girl who lets a guy run over her. But he makes me feel like he wants to get back together.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

NO NO AND NO......Not normal...STOP IT, That is NOT LOVE!!!

The TRUTH.....He's just not that into you

Your Distorted Truth.......He gives me a little attention so he must want to be with me.

He is showing you who is is truth his actions, IGNORE THE WORDS THAT COME OUTTA HIS MOUTH

#1. want answer my text because I said no I'm not having sex with

#2. he only wants to talk to me when he's home

#3. he liked my friend picture on instagram. But the picture said LMP (like my post) if you could wake up to me. When I asked him about it. He didn't reply

You contradicted yourself when you said " I'm not the type of girl who lets a guy run over her"

You are lying to yourself.

Evidence of My Above Statement

#1. I hate been treated like this but I love him

AND

#2. He keeps giving me the run around.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST......" he makes me feel like he wants to get back together"

Briana.....NO NO AND NO!

Work on being alone for a while to work on your self-esteem. if you don't you are going to find yourself in relationships that are either abusive mentally or physically , just to say you're in a relationship/

YOU DESERVE BETTER , Start treating YOURSELF BETTER

PEACE!!!!

Source(s): "
  • 7 years ago

Id say just move on, or sit him down and tell him how you feel, then see, but sex is nothing special, there is nothing that amazing about it mate.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just ignore the douche

• 7 years ago

No it's not drop him and find somebody worthy. There's no rush for sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Forget him he's just gonna push u around

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.