kayleigh asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

Information on dobermans?

I have a 2yr old male doberman, does any1 have any information about them?

Favorite Answer

Why in the world did you get a Dobie without doing any research on the breed? Return this dog to whomever you bought it from before you ruin it.

Instead of writing a book, why not just read everything on this website. There are tabs at the top of the page you can click on, and there's a ton of information on all the *drop down* topics on some of those tabs.

http://www.dpca.org/

Good luck with your new dog. I hope you'll be as happy with this breed as I have been for 30 years.

@ Mary......You're too kind. I don't really think I'm an expert on anything!

• Mary

Hello: Julie D. is the expert, maybe she will chime in… I'm the bull terrier person:)o.

its always wise to research the breed before owning one, they have alot of needs, most of which most people cant afford or have the time to give.. what if you dont?

Yes, I'm sure some1 does.