Should i do engineering in electronics/computer or should i do double major and a minor?

Right now i am doing double majors

1. Computer Science

2. General Physics

And now i want to add Math as a minor because the subjects i have already taken and or will be taking qualifies me to be a math minor without having to study extra courses just because of that minor. So, my question is "Should i go for it? That is to declare a minor in Maths" and "Will it have any negative impact on my resume?"

Please note that my current GPA is 3.798 and my CGPA is 3.43

Or should i go for engineering?

Favorite Answer

I love to advise against official minors because they're too much trouble. Apparently this one is no trouble at all? I'm against double majors, too, but if your current GPA is around 3.8 and your cumulative GPA 3.4, I guess it's not a problem. I don't think it will have a negative impact on your resume, provided your major work remains in the high-quality range.

As an employer reading your resume, though, I don't think the "minor in math" would add anything to my enthusiasm; the possible advantage of taking it comes along if you have to move sideways into some job where they're really looking for the math.