Please help, what does he want?

This guy and I have been good friends for the past 1.5 years. He used to ask me out all the time but I always said no to him. I had a bad break up with a horrible guy and decided its time to go for the "nice guy." After two dates or so, I wanted to know where we stand so I asked him if he would be bothered if I dated other guys? He said "Well I would definitely not be thrilled. FYI I'm not dating anyone." I didnt reply then a few minutes later he said "It is what it is, I would just want you to be honest".... I later told him I wont date any other guy/talking to them that way. And he replied back saying that he really wants to kiss me right now.

So what do you think?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well its obvious he wants to date your for sure. I don't think hes after sex if that's what your asking. Look he seems like a nice guy and you sound like a really sweet girl so giving him a chance is the least you can do for him. If someone loves you that much you should always give them a shot.

Source(s): Surprisingly.. my sister.
  • 7 years ago

You just made him really happy so he wants to kiss you! If you're really into the guy I would just embrace it and appreciate the good in him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.