Please help, what does he want?

This guy and I have been good friends for the past 1.5 years. He used to ask me out all the time but I always said no to him. I had a bad break up with a horrible guy and decided its time to go for the "nice guy." After two dates or so, I wanted to know where we stand so I asked him if he would be bothered if I dated other guys? He said "Well I would definitely not be thrilled. FYI I'm not dating anyone." I didnt reply then a few minutes later he said "It is what it is, I would just want you to be honest".... I later told him I wont date any other guy/talking to them that way. And he replied back saying that he really wants to kiss me right now.

So what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Well its obvious he wants to date your for sure. I don't think hes after sex if that's what your asking. Look he seems like a nice guy and you sound like a really sweet girl so giving him a chance is the least you can do for him. If someone loves you that much you should always give them a shot.

Source(s): Surprisingly.. my sister.

You just made him really happy so he wants to kiss you! If you're really into the guy I would just embrace it and appreciate the good in him.