why cant i watch football games on channels they are suppossed to be on.?

Denver at oakland, and saints at bucs, i cant watch either of them one says its on cbs but it only gives me ravens game and the other gives me philidelphia, this isnt the first tome this has happened it happens every now and then but why does this happen, does it have to be NFL Red zone, everytime i search football it gives me football night in america,

Favorite Answer

During Sunday afternoons, there are multiple NFL games going on at the same time. They can't air all of those games so, CBS and FOX (with NFL insight) predetermine which tv markets gets to watch which NFL game. If you look at 506sports website, it shows which part of country will get to watch which NFL game. For week 17, this was the map: http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=17

I don't know which part of the country you live in, but the tv networks decides on which games gets aired based on your local tv market's interests.

The tv rights goes like this with CBS airing the AFC teams home games, while FOX airing the NFC teams home games. Which games on CBS and FOX you get to watch depends on where you live in. With one game nationally airing at primetime (SNF) on NBC, which is supposedly the game of the week.

If you want to watch games (for next season of course) that won't get aired in your tv market, then get NFL Sunday Ticket. Sunday Ticket gives you the option to choose which game you want to watch, so you aren't restricted to just the chosen games airing based on where you live.

It can possibly be your location