Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Thinking about selling...?

I just really want money and cash and I want to get paid so I'm thinking about selling marijuana. I'm 14 years old, but I just really want money. I devoted my life to basketball and I'm really good at it, I average 16 ppg and 5 apg, but there's no way I'm going to make the nba. I know someone who is a millionaire off of selling and he has such good respect, nd my cousin told me his friend made 6 digits from selling. This is just a consideration, but I just really want a lot of money and respect. I don't smoke, and I never will, but I don't see what's the harm if I'm selling weed to people who buy it themselves. It's their choice of buying it, and their choice of smoking it, so what's the harm. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm lost

• DaBrat

Well lets see. Is the state your in already leagel for pot? Do you want to go anywhere on a basketball schlorship? The reason I ask those things is because if you get caught there's goes any chances of a basketball schlorship. Maybe you should just get a job. The problem with kids your age is you want it all right now not thinking about your future. You get busted and you can really mess up your entire life. Slow down you have everything in front of you.

Im 16 and i sell marijuana too! i make a decent amount of 60 dollars a week but its better than working at mcdonalds

well putz, get off