Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 7 years ago

Food isn't appealing to me anymore...?

So normally I love food... But since thanksgiving it just hasn't sounded good to me anymore... I could also eat a ton! Like a large 3way from skyline... But now I can hardly eat a small... What's wrong with me???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • AJS
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not a doctor but I am a human with the same problem. My problem with food is because during Christmas I caught the flu. It has been 4 days now since I have been able to eat. But I am not worried because sometimes bodies need a break from food. Especially if you have not ever given your body a break.

I am drinking water and I monitor my blood sugar (diabetic), plus I pay attention to my whole body not just my tummy. So far I feel good but if this goes on over 7 days I will be calling my doctor.

You might want to call your doctor if your appetite doesn't return in 7 days too.

Source(s): Going through a loss of appetite too.
  • 7 years ago

I think you can eat again if you eschew meat for a while due to the overload of the holiday. Instead, go for very simple meals, and small ones. Make a sweet potato. Call it a meal. Have a banana. That's quite a bit to eat. You barely chew it, and it goes down with a glass of water. You will get enough to carry on without becoming fatigued. As if you don't eat, you won't have the strength to get out of bed.

• 7 years ago

From One Skyline junkie to another, don't stress about it. Your body will tell you when you're hungry.

3 Cheese coney's, mustard,onion, hot sauce. A 4-way with beans. MMMMMMMMM Skyline!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.