Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 7 years ago

Food isn't appealing to me anymore...?

So normally I love food... But since thanksgiving it just hasn't sounded good to me anymore... I could also eat a ton! Like a large 3way from skyline... But now I can hardly eat a small... What's wrong with me???

• AJS
    Favorite Answer

I am not a doctor but I am a human with the same problem. My problem with food is because during Christmas I caught the flu. It has been 4 days now since I have been able to eat. But I am not worried because sometimes bodies need a break from food. Especially if you have not ever given your body a break.

I am drinking water and I monitor my blood sugar (diabetic), plus I pay attention to my whole body not just my tummy. So far I feel good but if this goes on over 7 days I will be calling my doctor.

You might want to call your doctor if your appetite doesn't return in 7 days too.

Source(s): Going through a loss of appetite too.

I think you can eat again if you eschew meat for a while due to the overload of the holiday. Instead, go for very simple meals, and small ones. Make a sweet potato. Call it a meal. Have a banana. That's quite a bit to eat. You barely chew it, and it goes down with a glass of water. You will get enough to carry on without becoming fatigued. As if you don't eat, you won't have the strength to get out of bed.

From One Skyline junkie to another, don't stress about it. Your body will tell you when you're hungry.

3 Cheese coney's, mustard,onion, hot sauce. A 4-way with beans. MMMMMMMMM Skyline!