Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

What would WWE be like if there were no gimmicks just Wrestlers showing their real personalities?

Would it still be entertaining without any gimmicks?

Favorite Answer

It'd Fail...

Look at UFC right now... Technically as a real sport they should be Gimmick Free... but look at the media S*&t storm simply because Rousey wouldn't shake hands post match... and At least One article was using the term 'Heel' to describe her... the comment forum made it clear she had her reasons.... but for the House crowd to lose their minds and the Media to pick up on it... clearly Story matters

It would look real,WWE wants to make gimmicks unreal and corny. Remember when Lord Tensai debuted in WWE in 2012? Seriously,The WWE creative team are a bunch of idiots. Lord Tensai debuting in the late 90's would be cool but not now.Nobody wants an outdated character. To be honest with you I think the only person that would feel the same would be Cm Punk. But that's my opinion. Dear lord WWE wants to make cena the spotlight of everything just cause of his stupid merchandise little kids buy from him.

It would be interesting at first, but wrestling needs gimmicks.

• Melita

I think it would be boring.You wouldn't see someone like Kane in real life.And I just think they would all be similar and wouldn't be as interesting .

would be better. do you the reason for all of the low buy rates and tv ratings.......its the bad writing.

That would be boring.