Is it possible to just do gymnastics for fun without having to do competitions?

I used to be in gymnastics when i was younger and i kind of want to do it again but i dont want to have to do competitions. I'd really rather just do it for fun and to get more fit. Is it possible anywhere to do gymnastics just for fun?

Favorite Answer

Of course! You can make it work. If you would like to join gymnastics go to your local gymnastics/dance studio and sign up. If you are truly talented, they might offer you to go to nationals and stuff like that, but they can`t make you,, and you could just say, No thanks, I`m not really looking for something big in gymnastics. But it is possible. I know people who just do gymnastics just for fun. Actually, My best friend does gymnastics, but she teaches herself and doesn`t go to any classes. And also, there are gymnastic lessons for free on like youtube and just all around the internet. But yes, it is definetely possible.

Yeah, possible.

But, if you participate in different competition the it will be better for your career and reputation.

Of course it is! Many places do beginners adult classes which a lot of people in your situation go to :D