Is it possible to just do gymnastics for fun without having to do competitions?

I used to be in gymnastics when i was younger and i kind of want to do it again but i dont want to have to do competitions. I'd really rather just do it for fun and to get more fit. Is it possible anywhere to do gymnastics just for fun?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course! You can make it work. If you would like to join gymnastics go to your local gymnastics/dance studio and sign up. If you are truly talented, they might offer you to go to nationals and stuff like that, but they can`t make you,, and you could just say, No thanks, I`m not really looking for something big in gymnastics. But it is possible. I know people who just do gymnastics just for fun. Actually, My best friend does gymnastics, but she teaches herself and doesn`t go to any classes. And also, there are gymnastic lessons for free on like youtube and just all around the internet. But yes, it is definetely possible.

• 7 years ago

Yeah, possible.

But, if you participate in different competition the it will be better for your career and reputation.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Of course it is! Many places do beginners adult classes which a lot of people in your situation go to :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.