what do u think of the movie the hobbit 2?

I read the book and i didnt like this version of the movie. is too hollywood for my taste. I want to know your opinion :)

Favorite Answer

The movie was nice except for the talking going on in the movie ..... The scene in which the dwarves and Bilbo are attacked by the orcs in the river is just amazing ( for me it would be the best fighting scene of the year ) .... Smaug's conversation with Bilbo was a nice 1 .... Hated Thranduil because of his differences with the other Elven lords in Middle-earth such as Elrond , Galadriel and Celeborn as he wasn't so kind to the dwarves .... Bard the Bowman's intro into the movie is quite cool as he potrays to be a man of rightfulness ( He is infact the King of Dale ) .... Gandalf's fight with the Necromancer ( sauron ) is also cool eventhough he lost the battle in the end and got himself prisoned in Dol Guldur :( .... Legolas is outstanding ( although he doesn't appear in the book but in the movies ) .... Tauriel kind'a does well too but she doesn't appear in any of Tolkien's note (got to be critical about this : I don't think Jackson should have included her and not only that , but also created a love triangle between Legolas , Tauriel , and Kili ?? What the hell !! )

Anyways , overall it's a nice movie 2 watch with lots of entertainment in it and much better than its predecessor ( An Unexpected Journey ) but yet in the end of the day , it depends on u 2 decide on whether the movie was nice or the total opposite...:D

I loved this movie. before watching it I heads critics saying it wasn't the best and got scared... but then I saw it and it passed my expectations! I liked being better introduced to wood elves of mirkwood, going to lake town, meeting beorn, and seeing Smaug!!!

I liked it and thought it was good, except the addition of Tauriel and the love triangle between her, Legolas, and Kili

It was a bit boring