POLL: How do you feel about Muslims?

If you're walking in the mall, and you notice a Muslim, what is the first thought that crosses your head? Oh, just another human being. OR. Oh, it's one of those Muslim terrorists. Weirdos.

There are various opinions from various people, so please guys, show respect to one another. I just want some of your opinions.

And remember, not ALL Muslims are REAL Muslims.

Favorite Answer

I have a great deal of respect for Muslims I see. Generally, these are very good people. If you get to know one, you will find they would give you the shirt of their back if you needed it. They are highly hospitable and very kind.

However, I do value my religious freedom and know from experience that a Muslim friend will try to influence your religious beliefs, because they care about you. You need to understand that, like Christiams, their efforts come from a genuine love and concern for your welfare based on their belief.

• Miisty

I don't think anything they're around me all the time so its nothing they're just normal people and like someone already said I'm more concerned bout where I'm doing n what I'm doing. its only ignorant people that think jus because someone is Asian or wearing a burka that they're a fcukin terrorist!

also what do you mean not all Muslims are real Muslims?

I originate from UK however yes I admit if they are covered up completely I do tend to walk very much away.

(I have been involved in experiencing terrorism so that is a factor I guess.

I know all Muslims are not terrorists , but I admit to the above.

Source(s): Adorable Atheist :)

I dont think anything when i see a muslim.

Seriously when im walking round im thinking about where i am going and what im doing - i dont care about others at all.

I don't really care as long as they don't solicit and treat me with the same respect regardless of our differing beliefs. Religion is something we should keep to ourselves,

If I notice a muslim, I would say Asalamu-alaikum to them and I will get reward for saying it insha'allah

I don't care what they do until they become extremists and don a vest.

Poor delusional person

ignorant brainwashed fool, just like christians

• Kasse

How would i even know that ?