Anonymous

Are sprits real? I'm very scared!!!!?

I'm scared I'm going to see a sprit or ghost. But one night I heard a very realistic person say, hello Addison ( which is my real name ) it kinda scared me and it wasn't anyone in myfamily because it sounded like a 30 year old or something. The other thing is nobody nose my real name so it scared me... help please. Also the voice sounded very gentle and sweet.

Favorite Answer

I already know who it was, it was your spirit guide, someone that was close to you from a past life....they are always gentle and sweet as they try to influence you to do the right thing.

It was probobly your imagination, because spirts aren't real. And if you don't beleive me, try medetating. I think that helps. And if it sounded soft, and they are real, (witch I'm not saying they are real,) it might have been a good spirt. If you get scared, cuddle up with your teddy. It helps me! :)

Well people are going to say they are, people re going to say they aren't but I'm saying that if you let yourself believe they are true, they will be but if you don't allow yourself to believe in them they won't.

• Fujaku

There are no such things as spirits. You just imagined it.