Is she already over me?

Girl liked me in high school but I ignored her. We didnt saw each other for awhile but still asked for my number from my friends but we never socialized. After that we got into college this september and few months ago she was kin facebook and liked all my posts and photos but i never responded. Now she made another fb account but she didnt sent me friend request. Is she gotten over me? Should I send her friends request?

Favorite Answer

Maybe she just got sick of waiting for someone she thinks she'll never have! you have shown no interest in her before so she's probably trying to get over it and move on with life to find a guy to give her the attention she wants and deserves.

you never liked her

I think someone other than her was trolling you. She doesn't like you anymore. She's moved on and is the beer queen at her university.