Homer asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Do you think the Seahawks are losing patience with Harvin?

If it was me, I would have never signed him to a 65 Million deal, Damn what has he done to deserve that Type of contract?

Favorite Answer

He has a massive contract but remember they also gave up their first round pick in 2013 for him as well as a 4th round pick and 7th round pick in the 2014 draft. So I doubt they will cut him after one disappointing year. I think they are going to sit him the rest of this year and hope he can get healthy for the start of next year. Russell Wilson needs another weapon at WR to help him.

• Cu Tie

Actually, it depends on his work ethic during every offseason. If Percy Harvin works hard and performs very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of becoming a successful, top notch NFL wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks, as well as greatly reduce his risk of being an injury-prone NFL bust.

Not yet do i see them getting tired of him but im sure it will happen. Ive been a vikings fan my whole life and i got sick of it aftr awhile. Obviously he doesnt get hurt on purpose but he cant stay healthy and as soon as people start asking him about his durability he starts pointing fingers wherever he can and becomes very selfish. Im not just stating this because im a vikings fan either. I was happy when the traded him, for every bit he is good he is just as selfish and is made of marshmallows

Source(s): Avid nfl follower

Due to the team having so much success this year he really wasn't missed.

However, when you pay a guy that much you want him to earn his keep.

At this point it's best to sit him out until next year so that he comes to camp in 2014 at 100%.

he put pen to paper therefore justifying that contract