im very confused... I need advice!!!!!?

Ive known this guy for about a year or so and from what I understand hes a bit of a player. . Hes about eight years older than me and is always the one to text or get a hold f me. We've never had sex and ive only given him head once and that was just recently. He doesnt seem like the type to even talk to me honestly but he always does. I just dont know why he continues to try and talk to me when he asks to see me then doesnt hit me back up??? But watch ill receive a text or call from him asking what im doin in a couple days.. hes top dog in my eyes.. hes does big things which is why I dont understand why he wastes his time even texting me.. we get no where... what should I do? Or even ask him bc ive tried and he just kind of ignores it. Idk I just want to know his intentions w out sounding like I want a relationship bc thts definitely not on my mind.. hell no

Lol I still dont understand how he would be using me if weve never even had sex? ?? Lol and I have ignored him.. he sent me a text asking if I forgot about him with a sad face lol.

play the game, play hard to get. Next time he texts or calls don't answer. Maybe the next day be like oh sorry didn't see your message, or don't message him back at all wait a few days (and don't text him back instantly wait for about 5-10 minutes to pass by they'll start noticing they might be losing you and that just kills guys). He will start to realize you're not going to constantly be at his beck and call, that you're not his lap dog for when he needs a girl, but if he finds someone else instead of trying to get your attention, forget about him, he's not worth it.

I think he's using you. Not only sexually, but maybe because he doesn't have anything to do at the time so he calls you up. Ditch the guy. He's not looking for anything with you other than *** and you're gonna be the one to get hurt in the end.

To me, it kinda just sounds like he's keeping you on the side, kinda like a backup. Someone he can hook up with when he's bored. I used to do the same thing in my younger days, I'm better than that now tho.

Congrats, you are on his booty call list. What he's doing is called hedging his bets. He's contacting several girls and the first to reply is the one he connects with that night.

You've set the relationship as a sexual one and that's only what he's interested in

Well, keep on "giving him head" and he will keep on talking to you!...