Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 7 years ago

can going raw (vegtables and fruit) really change eye color?

i researched this topic and this one women said she did this foe about 15 months and her eyes went from dark brown to light green. is this true if so i am willing to go through this jorney.

Favorite Answer

wtf is wrong with u any eyes that arent brown is a deficieny it means u lack melanin... u dont want lighter eyes u should want dark brown eyes... the lighter ur eyes the weaker they are and more sensitive to light and less effecive they are at processing light... u seriously need to do some research on melanin and eyes wtf is wrong with u why would u want lighter eyes light eyes are as ugly as heck and no a raw vegan diet doesnt make ur eyes lighter ive been raw vegan for 2 years and my eyes havent changed 1 bit there are absolutely no different then from when i started... if u want lighter eyes eat lots of fast food mcdonalds and swalow lots of toothpaste and drink lots of garbage soda and other crap... and most importantly watch lots and lots of tv the more tv u watch the faster ur eyes will turn lighter as tv radiation destroys melanin thats why many people are born with brown eyes and as they get older it turns to light blue....

• Pamela

I have never heard of anyone's eye color changing from any type of diet.. Your genes from your parents determine your eye color.. As you age and get very old, your eye color may fade out from the bright color it was. But, blue is blue, green is green and brown is brown etc.. Or, I have seen people with one blue eye and one brown.. That's not very common, but it happens.. Colored contacts are the only way I know of to change your eye color..

It will depend on the fruit or plant associated with a comparison. In the event that you compare a farreneheit to a carrot, the carrot is the better of the two nutritional. But since you compare an avocado to the carrot, then this avocado is better. The two the apple and avocado, are fruits.

• Dustin

You may need both for your daily intake i wood express just as good as the other person. Granta

• Daisy

Doubtful. There's no scientific proof that happens....only individual claims. And proponents of extreme diets are well known to ....shall we say mangle the truth.

See link.

Absolute nonsense.

Buy tinted contact lenses.

scientific genetics being what they are, NO that is impossible.

my eyes are Hazel and haven't changed even tho I eat raw fruits and veggies as a preference, I do eat cooked ones as frequently!

• Brook

No, no diet will change your eye color. It's highly unlikely that eye color will change at all past infancy.

Maybe this is just totally random

No, but it can give you super-powers I hear. Please use them for the good of mankind!