Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

how to get bigger boobs?

naturally please. i need ways that my boobs can get bigger, natural ways please. i am still developing but i want bigger boobs still that will help in the long run. i wear bras that fit and stuff like that. i want real answers, i want methods that other people have tried that worked please i really want results. i feel like this is going to boost my self confidence if i have this. i know it sounds silly and stuff, but i want things that other women have used that have given wonderful results. please. thank you.(-:

Favorite Answer

nothing- other than Surgery-

Medical Facts

Breast size

Breast size is largely determined by your genes. You can look to your mom and other female relatives and get somewhat of an idea of what your breast size might end up being, though this is NOT a guarantee.

Another factor in breast size is how skinny/fat you are. As mentioned already, breasts have a lot of fat in them. The skinnier you are, the less fat your breasts contain and smaller they are. When you gain weight (or fat) in general, some of that fat will get deposited in your breasts, so that is why overweight and obese people have bigger breasts. And if you lose weight (fat) from your body, some of that fat will be lost from your breasts, too. This explains why athletic girls often have small breasts - their body fat content is fairly small. The same is of course true for girls suffering from anorexia nervosa.

Unfortunately, when you lose weight and your breasts will be smaller, they often end up sagging more, as the skin is already stretched, but now there is less "stuff" to fill it. There is no sure way to prevent this (some nutrients might help preserve skin elasticity).

Exercise won't make breasts bigger because breasts don't have any muscles. Nor will sleeping position, wearing or not wearing bras, milk, peanuts, or any other foods - but of course it is important to eat a healthy diet so your body can develop as it is supposed to.

There are no reliable means of increasing your breast size other than breast implants. But you should know those carry with them very serious health risks.

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

• Anica

I Need Ways That My Boobs Can Get Bigger, With Only Natural Way, While I Am Still Developing But Want Bigger Boobs Still? -- https://tr.im/BreastGrowthTruth

Unfortunately, you cannot make your breasts naturally bigger. You can make your cleavage seem 'deeper' and make you breasts look 'bigger'. You can wear 2 bras which will make your breasts be pushed up and make your breasts look bigger. Also, you can pad your bra out with a sock on the lower side of the cup. You can buy a 2 sizes bigger bra which works well if you have a top on, if you are showing cleavage it looks like you are wearing a padded bra. I have a bra the has padding at the bottom which pushes your breasts up and creates a cleavage. Also, you can pin your straps with a safety pin at the back. Lastly, you can apply makeup to your breasts to give a shadow etc. Wasn't really how to make them bigger, just appear bigger. Hope this helps

Source(s): Erghhh, I just know

*>>> What's up? My name's Gwenivere, let me tell you a brief story about myself which I believe may be of some Hẹlp to you...

Growing up, I was teased all throughout high-school. You know, I was that girl with the really small breasts that everyone liked to make fun of. I did not hit puberty until a little bit later on in my life. People used to say all kinds of mean things to me, refering to my breasts as "man-boobs", "mosquito bite titts", "flat-chested" ... it just went on and on. I even had one boyfriend that told me that he was ashamed to be seen with me in public. The ridicule never seemd to end. Because of this, I went through school being very self-conscious about my appearance and my ability to get boys to like me. Even after puberty, I never made it past an A cup.. so my negative self-image carried on into college. The emotional scars left by those mean girls (and boys) from HS never quite faded.

So, with that, I was determined to change my predicament. The thought of going through life feeling insecure about my body was unacceptable to me , especially during my college years. So what I did was a thorough, dedicated search. I scoured the web for answers. I spent several days and nights pouring through an endless amount of first-hand accounts and other personal experiences with various products and solutions. During this quest, I found precisely what I was seeking. It was a topical cream called "CurvyBust" @ https://curvybust.im/ .. The first bottle that they sent out was totally Frẹe, the only thing I had to do was pay for the S&H. This is the only reason I even tried it, normally I would be too skeptical to bother with something "too good to be true." All I can say is, unbelievable. I went up almost 2 cup sizes in just a matter of a couple months. You would not believe what this has done for my self-esteem and outlook on things. I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Take care! I hope you find the answers you are looking for <3

To make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effective and safe without pill or surgery. Many peoples' successes to make their breast bigger by following it. Find out more here:

http://reviews999.com/boost-your-bust-review/

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how to get bigger boobs?

naturally please. i need ways that my boobs can get bigger, natural ways please. i am still developing but i want bigger boobs still that will help in the long run. i wear bras that fit and stuff like that. i want real answers, i want methods that other people have tried that worked please i...

Source(s): bigger boobs: https://biturl.im/TUNDz
  • EDL

The only way to make them grow bigger then they would naturally develop is to gain weight. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.

The right diet, exercises & attitude will help increasing your bust size. Your breast never stop growing because it's made of fat. So do not worry.

try eat full fat butter

dairy fat contains estrogen, butter contains the highest estrogen level.

estrogen is good for boobs

biotin can boost existing estrogen level, may enlarge boobs.

according to

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19540254

'In the biotin-supplemented group we found that...mice exhibited 105.4% higher serum estradiol'

source of biotin : cooked egg, cooked swiss chard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biotin#Sources_of_bio...

but 1 cooked egg = 71 % cholesterol daily value.

while 1 cup of cooked swiss chard = 0 % cholesterol daily value.

side effect of having excessively high estrogen level :

- may cause breasts cancer

- feeling promiscuous

avoid fish oil, vitamin e, vitamin b6 they lower estrogen level.

google 'whfoods vitamin e', 'vitamin b6' for their food sources