Spilled soda on my keyboard, having major issues?!?!?P2?

FIRST OF ALL I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS BUT -- IT'S REALLY MY ONLY OPTION (EXPLAINED IN QUESTION)

2-3 MONTHS AGO I SPILLED SODA ON MY KEYBOARD AND IT STOPPED WORKING IMMEDIATELY. MY LAPTOP STILL WORKS FINE, JUST NOT MY KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD.

I BOUGHT AN EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE. HOWEVER, I TOOK IT TO BEST BUY AND AFTER THAT THE TOUCHPAD STOPPED WORKING (I THINK THE GUY AT GEEK SQUAD WRONGLY UNINSTALLED SOME SORT OF TOUCHPAD SOFTWARE).

IF TAKE CAPS LOCK OFF, FOR SOME REASON MY LAPTOP WILL START SPAMMING "9"

THIS IS EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT.

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS?

Additional Details

ALSO - I WAS HAVING AN ISSUE WHERE MY LAPTOP WAS CONSTANTLY AND IMMEDIATELY SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERYTHING AND TO FIX THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAP THE 'UP' AND 'DOWN' ARROWS A FEW TIME ON THE KEYBOARD THAT'S ACTUALLY ON THE LAPTOP.

I TRIED TO FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE

http://www.ehow.com/how_5864250_disable-keyboard-l...

AND I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM BUT WHEN I TRY TO DISABLE 9 IT DISABLES THE 9 ON MY EXTERNAL KEYBOARD, AND WHEN I CLICK ON CAPS LOCK IT SAYS IT'S ROUTED TO CAPS LOCK (WHICH IT IS) BUT WHEN CAPS LOCK IS 'OFF' IT SPAMS 9...HELP PLEASE? :(

a circuit in your key board is messed p so u have to get that repaired as for the external keyboard just reinstall the drivers and it should work