I said I love you to early! answer mine I'll answer yours!?

So there's this guy, had a huge crush on him, one day he casually said I love you, but.continued on with the conversation, I thought nothing of it. He got my number and we started talking alot, when I saw him next he said that he loved me, I mean I was absolutely stocked that he liked me back but we've never actually spent quality time together or gone on a date, we hadn't even said we liked eachother ans he went straight into I love you. I thought at first maybe he was playing me, but we have been talking for months now, he's been so nice and genuinely wants to start a relationship. The thing is I told him that I loved him, I didn't know what to do, he said he loved me and my only option was to say I loved him back to spare his feelings. so what is our relationship now? Would a guy ever tell a girl he loves her if he didn't? And are me and him an item, what does he see me as, we talk 24/7 he says he loves me, like we see eachother alot, are we dating? Oh to clarify he's 17 I'm 15

if you talk this much can't you just ask him. though it seems like he genuinely likes you and is serious. But any thing ( relationship, feelings etc) based on assumptions is weak and has a strong chance to backfire. you should have your facts clear before you drive too deep. you have to protect yourself or you will get hurt. Sit with him , be calm, and ask him what does he want from you, where is he going by professing love and spending time. does he want what you are assuming he wants?

Its up to you if you want to be straight or tactful. but clearing the doubts will be good for both of you.

Just ask him what are you guys.... Tell him how u feel and ask him how does he really feel