About to break up with my GF! What to do??

My girlfriend is very hot, she looks like Rihanna and I love dating her obviously, who wouldn't. The problem is since she is this hot she likes to be "chased" by guys, she likes guys to be telling her that she is beautiful and she likes to have guys dreaming of her. Everybody likes to be liked by people, that is normal, I do to but I don't know how to deal with this issue with my gf, if this continues I'm gonna have to start kicking every guy's *** to be staring at my gf.

Hot girls don't need to do anything to have guys after them, problem is that sometimes I've caught my gf staring at guys for them to check her out and obviously that ***** me up a lot more.

What do I do?? I love my gf and we've discuss about this and sometimes I've tried to break up but when i do she starts to feel emotional and she asks me to give her another chance.

We've been through a lot, and I know I have more feelings for her than she does but I also know that she likes being with me.

What to do?

stop complaining and just go with the flow. if you have a hot girlfriend be greatfull