Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 7 years ago

I am a green card holder how can I live in Norway?

I am a green card holder I want to live in Norway how can I do? What I have to do?

Does Norway even accept green cards

wait till you are US citizen and the world will be open to you. even if you find a way while still green card holder to reside in Norway, you will loose your green card because you are not physically in USA anymore! so waiting for citizenship is the best thing to do.

I am a Green Card holder tells us nothing that indicates you qualify. What is your own Nationality? as its plainly not the US. You need to give better details. Contact the Embassy for further advise.

• Maxi

Green Cards have nothing at all to do with Norway so unless you are an EU national you have little to no chance of living in Norway.............................

• TSK

Like being a GREEN CARD HOLDER gives rights in OUR COUNTRIES..The WORLD is NOT THE US...

\a US green card has nothing to do with it...

more what do you offer Norway ...you have degrees and skills

Contact your nearest Norwegian consulate and ask there.