When somebody rejects you?

I recently had this situation where somebody was crushing on me but I didn't feel the same towards them at the time. When I finally came around though and finally started to have feelings for that person, they person turned me down and told me they didn't feel the same towards me. Is it possible for things to turn around at this point? Or once you get rejected, it's over between you and that person? If anyone had a similar situation please share.

Favorite Answer

Where there is smoke, there is fire. See how things go for a couple of weeks. Try to give it another try.

When it isnt mutual between 2 people then they both should get on with their respective lives.Its the right thing to do to start with.Sometimes we jump to conclusions too soon without thinking it through.Thats when the direction can change.Sometimes the person who you rejected might be of interest to you.It was your choice but you chose not to.It happens to guys and girls.The only thing you can do is talk to her and just tell her you are sorry for not giving you and her the chance to get to know each other.Ask her if she will give you the chance to get to know each other.Give her time.She's likely to have felt rejected.