how many horsepower does a 2010 ford espace V6 have?

I bought a 2010 ford espace,limited,it has a V6 engine,I was just wondering,about the horsepower rating for that engine,it runs great,seems to have plenty of power,I was just curious about the actual number

• Fox
    Favorite Answer

240HP

isn't it amazing what you can find out in 5 seconds or less when you know what google is?

240 HP @ 6550 RPM, but that's probably rated at the flywheel. It's a very good engine for that truck, although I'm sure the transverse layout does make it a little hard to change a couple of the spark plugs.

It's "Escape," by the way. The "Espace" was a Renault multi-purpose vehicle not available in the United States. (Renault claims that it was the first real minivan, a claim Chrysler discounts because the Dodge Caravan / Plymouth Voyager twins were released in the same year.)

http://www.kbb.com/ford/escape/2010-ford-escape/li...

It will depend on the actual engine specs, since there are different ones. However, a Ford engine will lose between 5-20 HP each year depending on usage.