Help with Meguiar's Professional Dual Action Polisher?

I have a meguiar's Professional dual action polisher the one with 7 inch foam pads and i want to make my car brand new but i dont know what Polisher/Foam pads im going to use for Compounding, Polishing, Waxing and Finishing, and what power(number 1,2,3,4,5,6 on the DA polisher) can you guys suggest or give me advice on the best Meguiar's Foam pads for Compounding, Polishing, Waxing and Finishing? and if possible im going to have one of each separate pads for them so that the products wouldn't mix. there's a lot of pads and i dont know what kind of pad for each of them i want to make my car look like brand new, i want to to remove swirls and oxidation add deep gloss, make it have look like rich dark color add protection and enhance shine lastly protect paint. what 7 INCH meguiar's pads im going to use and what product of meguiars wax compound or polish im going to use for the car? please help sorry for my bad english

• JetDoc
    Favorite Answer

So, what else did you get for Christmas? A new electric buffer is nice, but you'll get tired of it soon enough.