Connor asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 years ago

How can I convince my family not to get on the airplane?

I can't believe Christmas is over already! I'm not ready for it to be over yet. My aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins (8 and 10) are here visiting from Seattle. They are leaving tomorrow. I don't want them to go! I will miss them, and so will my sister. We don't want them to get on the plane tomorrow. I said to them, "Please don't get on the plane!". My aunt was like, "I have to." Even my cousins were crying cuz they don't want to go home either. It seems like my aunt and uncle are the only ones ready for Christmas to be over.

Is there anything we can do to stop them (or at least just my cousins)? I'm 13 years old.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

they have their own lives plus they got back to work as well

you are being selfish only thinking of yourself

• 7 years ago

No, there is nothing you can do. Airline tickets usually cannot be changed to a different date unless you pay a lot of money - usually more than $100 for each ticket.

In addition, they already probably have plans for the next days at their home, so postponing those things could be difficult.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They have to go home and get back to school, just like you do.

You can still video chat with them online.

• C.M. C
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Connor, thee is nothing your can do, I am very happy Christmas is over, and if I am still here, can't wait for next Wednesday to be over.

Was supposed to fly out overseas Friday, but I am on hold at the moment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

They are leaving little guy...... But dont worry you will get over it and of course they will be back next year..... Just be patient you will see them again......

• 7 years ago

lets not act like you are 3 when you are 13!

you are dumb if you think you can actually do anything to force them to stay.

they have a life.

they have jobs.

they have school.

they have friends.

they have bills to pay.

they have a house to take care of.

they cannot just stay with you forever.

grow up!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.