Is it true that only nice looking people get married?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no, after getting bitten or watching other people getting bitten. some people realize that looks are deceptive. Good looking people can be mean and shallow. They have it all made for them and life is easy - job offers, dates, promotions. Not so good looking people, if they are smart, invest in relationship skills, personality and character and come out resilient.

There is another angle on this through, sometimes not so good looking people incur more cruelty and unfairness in the world, accumulate negative feelings. can become suspicious of kindness and so also not forthcoming.

So basically whether good looking or not, one needs to date long enough also to know them well.

• Gulab
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Looks can always be fixed. and nobody stays beautiful for ever. So married for looks rarely stay married for ever.

• 7 years ago

In fact not so good looking people have a longer and lasting expectancy in a marriage than good looking ones knowing their own limitations will work harder to strengthen their marriage than the other ones '

• 7 years ago

No it is not true. If you don't believe me, go to Wal-Mart and look at the married couples or the ones that are there without their spouses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ileana
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

The question indicates that you're not so "nice looking" ... no, I've seen ugly women being who are married. The question is: where on earth do you find good looking men?!

• 7 years ago

There are plenty of people that aren't the most beautiful who have spouses.

• Dave
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Hell, even I got married, and I was the looker of the couple....

• Mircat
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Of course not. Those ugly kids are coming from somewhere.

• K8
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Nope, not true at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.