Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 7 years ago

Where can I find the Westcliff Airport Express (WAX) bus at the Las Vegas airport?

This will be my first time arriving in Las Vegas on a plane so & I heard there is a bus at the airport that is only $2.00 or $2.50 & takes you to the strip & downtown area. Can anyone tell me where at the airport I would find this bus & do you know if I can pay in cash or will I have to use a bus card that you get from the machine? I will arrive on a Sunday & leave on Tuesday so are the bus schedules different on wknds & wkdys? Also my hotel is downtown on Fremont St so where can I catch the WAX bus to take me back to the airport? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

As per the McCarran Airport website: The bus stop at Terminal 1 is located on Level Zero. From baggage claim, take the elevator or escalator down one level. Exit the terminal building and proceed across the pedestrian crosswalk. Veer right to the covered RTC bus stop.

https://www.mccarran.com/Go/PublicBus.aspx

Local routes are $2 and tourist buses are $6 (Deuce and SDX). The Westcliff Express will be $2 since it is a local route that doesn't go to the strip. You can pay by exact change, order a pass online, or purchase a pass when you get here at one of the ticket centers (no ticket centers are close to where you will be).

If you are going to Fremont Street then you would need to get off at 4th and Carson (E). The walk over to Fremont Street (see map on the link below). Going back to the airport the stop will be Casino Drive and Fremont Street (E). Yes, the schedules are going to be a little different on the weekends. I suggest that you print out the following schedule and bring it with you when you come.

http://www.rtcsnv.com/wp-content/uploads/routes/20...

Source(s): Live in Las Vegas

Wax Bus Las Vegas

Westcliff Airport Express

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

This will be my first time arriving in Las Vegas on a plane so & I heard there is a bus at the airport that is only $2.00 or $2.50 & takes you to the strip & downtown area. Can anyone tell me where at the airport I would find this bus & do you know if I can pay in cash or will I have to use a bus...

Source(s): find westcliff airport express wax bus las vegas airport: https://biturl.im/NC7UN

just exit baggage claim area of terminal 3, look for shuttle and taxi pick up and watch for the airport express bus, it run s every 20 minutes during the morning peak hours, every 30 minutes during the afternoon peak hours and then every hour, you can see and print out its scheduled hours of arrival and departures by going to WAX schedules and route map Vegas. Great way to get to and from airport, $1.00 for senior with photo ID, free for card and picture at Bonneville station downtown, and $2.00 without, cash only on bus, gives no change.

Since you have an infant, I think the best option for you would be to take a shuttle. It's roomier than the bus and a quicker trip. Waiting for buses in Vegas is awful. It's not always on time and heaven forbid if it's too crowded, you could end up waiting for the next one to come.

With your back to the passenger pick up, walk out the other door and buses are there