Where can I find the Westcliff Airport Express (WAX) bus at the Las Vegas airport?

This will be my first time arriving in Las Vegas on a plane so & I heard there is a bus at the airport that is only $2.00 or $2.50 & takes you to the strip & downtown area. Can anyone tell me where at the airport I would find this bus & do you know if I can pay in cash or will I have to use a bus card that you get... show more This will be my first time arriving in Las Vegas on a plane so & I heard there is a bus at the airport that is only $2.00 or $2.50 & takes you to the strip & downtown area. Can anyone tell me where at the airport I would find this bus & do you know if I can pay in cash or will I have to use a bus card that you get from the machine? I will arrive on a Sunday & leave on Tuesday so are the bus schedules different on wknds & wkdys? Also my hotel is downtown on Fremont St so where can I catch the WAX bus to take me back to the airport? Thanks!