I live in a dangerous neighboorhood??

So, currently I live in Newark, NJ. I dont know if you know this but Newark is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States. Also, it has been on the news recently for 2 teenagers who were shot and killed on Christmas Day in Newark which is about 10 minutes from where I live. Also im 13. There have been other crimes involving christmas eve where my brother's car was stolen and used as a getaway car for a crime. So I have been asking my mother if we can move to a city called Bordentown in new jersey and is very safe. I have searched homes and found reasonable prices for a few homes. I keep asking her can we move and she denies. I dont want to live in a neighborhood where someone can literally steal my brother's car without even anyone noticing. I'm seriously not comfortable here and I don't want to get hurt. I also worry about her safety. This is my suggestion she barely ever even supports any of my ideas. How do I convince her?

Favorite Answer

she seems to have her mind made up

the best you can do is move out hen you turn 18

Source(s): ..

I grew up in Newark I was a teen in the 50s. Nothing has changed. It may be hard for Mom to move because of her work. Tell her that you want the family to be safe.You don't want her to be killed.

Living vs dying.If you are afraid for your life,leave.You are old enough to know danger and if your mom wants to stay,her decision.Find assistance on the internet and take care of you!I was born in Beth Israel hospital.Hoorah for me!Unfortunately for you kids these days you have to make decisions earlier in life these days!It may be tough,but dying is tougher!E-mail me @kamikazejimbo@yahoo.com and I will do whatever it takes to help you!I am a US marine and will help you!I do not want anything in return other than you to have a chance to live!Listen to reason!

Write a essay, like you do in school, telling why you should go there, and supporting details, stuff like that. The rest is up to you.