Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 7 years ago

My face is dry and flaky. What cream should I use?

I have been using this Neutrogina Night cream for my face every other night also I have been using regular cream on the night I don't use. During the winter I get horrible dry skin I'm also upswing dove winter care but nothing is working! :( Can you give me some creams that I should use to tips! Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Try the Paula's Choice RESIST Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser for cleansing gently without stripping your skin. The toner from that line is also my favorite skin care product ever. Get a gentle exfoliator like the Paula's Choice 8% AHA Gel and use the two moisturizers from the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery line (the one with SPF 30 in the morning and the one without it at night) as well as the serum from the Skin Recovery line if you aren't sensitive to retinol. Also put Aquaphor Healing Ointment on the dry patches overnight. Get $10 off Paula's Choice with this link. http://goo.gl/M5Fdjt

Source(s): That is the stuff I used to get rid of my dry, flaky skin and it has worked fabulously!

stop using all those harsh chemicals

use a wet washcloth in hot water (no soap, nothing)

and exfoliate your face with it

taking particular care to be thorough where your face is most dry

pat dry

if you have it, use coconut oil

its cheap and freely available

if not use some olive oil, just a touch

and rub all over your face

it will sit on the surface to start with

but will soak in

you now have beautiful soft nourished skin

and it hasnt cost you much if anything