cute amber asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

Should I cut my hair?

Like Emma Watson short or Nia long?

Favorite Answer

i think that you should cut your hair short as there is too many people with long hair and its too original as they have dry and split ends which are frazzled and feels like straw. If you have it cut regularly then it wont be any of the above. also if u haven't had your air cut short before then it might be a bog shock for you. Also as my big sis always says it takes seconds to cut it of and months to grow it back. but if you do want something different then try something this.....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&t...

hope i helped.

Ummm once you cut your hair you might LOVE IT !! but once you start to get used to it you start to miss your long hair that's how i feel when i get my hair cut but it might look good on you .

i totally adore short hair, I did it two years ago but I styled them like **** and they looked weird :P anyway if you are sure you want to style them and make em look pretty, yeeeesss sure :D