Should conservatives refuse health insurance assistance to protest socialist tyranny?

Should conservatives refuse health insurance subsidies to protest socialist tyranny?

If conservatives with pre-existing health conditions accept government mandated insurance that covers their condition, will that be the end of American liberty or what?

Favorite Answer

Socialism: abolition of the wages system, establishment of a classless society based on common ownership of the resources of the planet.

Nothing to do with health insurance or tyranny.

• Mike W

Liberals should then refuse to use those evil capitalist supermarkets and grocery stores in protest of free market tyranny. IF the government wanted them to eat, they would provide them with food.

By that rule, no Democrat should have a job! Gee there's a choice for us: die or submit. Shows you what Obamacare is really about when even the left admit its DOMINATION. Just don't blame us when that same government tells you what you can ingest, smoke, drink, rub on your skin, or have sex with since they are knee deep in you health care... after all ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD THAT IT WAS PASSED!

• Di

Protest wouldn't work for anyone as Obama has mandated punishment for non compliance.

It will affect everyone, not just Democratic or Republican Conservatives.

Yes but we both know conservatives have never passed up a government dollar they can get! While complaining about the free things the government gives minorities!

No , they should do what the libs have done for years and simply go to the ER everytime they get a headache

I am a conservative. I refused [as did Texas] the ACA because it is wrong and I have two uninsurable children.

I dont get subsidies for my health insurance

What would Henry David Thoreau do?

No they should do as everyone else does based upon income and not political ideology.

Source(s): "YO YO YO"