Serious relationship advice?

I'm in 8th grade and have been in a relationship with a girl for almost 2 months. Prior to this we were best friends so we knew a lot about each other and then we began having a crush on each other and so forth. So, yesterday we stayed up really late texting and we decided we should kiss next time we saw each other (but at a random time so spontaneously). I agreed and then she told me she had something to say. She said that 2 years ago she made out with a girl just to see if she was lesbian or not. Plus that she didn't like it and would never do that again. A long time ago, when we had first become friends she told me she had never kissed anyone so I figured it would be both of our first times and it would be something special. Now I don't even know if I really want to kiss her or not. I just have this knot in my stomach/throat type of feeling. I had this type of feeling when she told me she masturbates to me sometimes. What should I do? I don't even think my head is straight right now

Favorite Answer

You're in 8th grade. Your girlfriend is trying to seem sexy and exciting, and all she's doing is proving that she's an immature child trying to get attention.

Tell her you don't want to hear about her masturbating and you want to take the relationship slow.