Anonymous

What should I do for a major?

Hello everyone im a senior in high school and I have a major question for college. Im just worried of making the wrong decision for a future career platform in my life.

These are what I'm thinking-

History

Political Science

Geography

Religion

Economics

But thing is I like these but theres no jobs for these besides education, I dont want to go into education. I know alot about History,Geography,and Religion the other two Im thinking minor. But I dont know. I would like to go into government but It's going to take lots of years of experience and theres no jobs. There are other interest I have but I dont know how to get into it. I also

Cinematography

Videography

Cryptography

Iconographer

I just dont know if theres any oppurtunity

This is my idea-

Creating a Magazine

Author

Creating movies- Dont know how to or create video games.

Working in government.

Starting a think tank.

I just need help please

Thank you

Favorite Answer

I think you must ask yourself what's your hobbies? Without having a curious you will not decide whatever you want to be. Be strong for your mission and meet challenges at any cost

Here today's best and famous profession is a film maker.

Filmmaking(often referred to in an academic context asfilm production) is the process of making afilm. Filmmaking involves a number of discrete stages including an initialstory,idea, or commission, throughscriptwriting,casting, shooting,editing, andscreeningthe finished product before anaudiencethat may result in afilm releaseand exhibition. Filmmaking takes place in many places around the world in a range ofeconomic,social, andpoliticalcontexts, and using a variety of technologies andcinematic techniques. Typically, it involves a large number of people, and can take from a few months toseveral years to complete. Good luck n wish you all the best.