He sucked on my earlobe?

So we haven't had sex or anything yet, because I'm a virgin & I told him I wasn't ready. But last night when we were spooning he sucked on my earlobe & it made me really uncomfortable. It's just weird to me.. So I told him I had to go to the bathroom ten minutes later & then I came back and he was sleeping so I just slept on the couch. It made me feel gross when he did that. Am I overreacting? Is it normal for him to suck on my ear?

Favorite Answer

Its normal apparently its supposed to "turn girls on" but personally I find it strange and vile and wtf so yeah its normal but I personally dislike it

• Jake S

No you are not overreacting, you just said it was uncomfortable that you had to get away , he did that to try and turn you on so he could get sex from you but it didn’t work so next time he will try something else.

Why are you with him after he just did that crap to you. He already knew you don’t want to have sex. Break up and leave him , guy a waste of time and all he wants is sex and its always about sex.

It is normal, lots of people do that. It actually make some people get turned on... idk but it does. If it make you uncomfortable you should have just told him, and he would undertand, just be careful though because dudes want sex.. lots of it, so if he tries to force you to do anything break up with him or tell him no, and dont let him AT ALL!! You should have just said something though