I am Catholic & I want to get married to a Buddhist. How?!?

We've been together for almost 7 months. He is 26 and I'm 18. I really do love this guy with all my heart & willing to do the world for him. And vice versa goes to him. We've been talking about marriage from time to time but i want to get down to the point. I'm afraid that we wouldn't be able to bc of our religions.. Yet I believe if two people truly love eachother nothing can stop them from being together. What do you guys think? He's thinking we should wait till the time comes but I'm just scared when it comes they wouldn't allow us.

I am a Buddhist, from a Buddhists point of view I would say go for it every Buddhist would agree if it will make you happy. However I do not know Catholic views but I do not see why religion should hold you back from marrying the one you truly love.

Better to wait first and give your relationship more time to be sure its the right choice. Also important to discuss the issue of different religions now, before you marry. Its funny how matters which don't seem important before marriage become big issues afterwards - and this specific one might be one of them!

Well humm Buddist don't believe in hell and sin the way Catholics do So you don't really understand each others religions. Yours makes guilt and his dosent . Him saying worry about that later may mean he's not as serious as you think and Buddist tend not to say yes and no are just want to please everybody . I don't think you two know each other very well yet. So slow down and don't talk marriage until

You have know him 2 years or more .

Is he willing to raise the children in the Holy Catholic Church?

God be with you

Lmao would you rather marry the love of your life and leave your church or leave the love of your life and stay in your church. Weigh the pros and cons. I would lose my religion personally.

Source(s): I am catholic. Love > church(love is greater than church)

btw..how are your children gonna raise as and does your parents allow to marry ??

• ME

I can just see this failing fast

veges wedding.

marry without nobody knowing