Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

Can I acuse people for raping me and sue them for money?

Even though he/she never raped me, could I pretend and get away with it?

• Bruce
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you could. And they could counter with their own lawsuit and win just as much if not more.

No. Especially after you just posted this question, everyone is going to know that you are lying. You better hope you never get raped for real because no one will believe you.

Theoretically you could sue, but you would never win. There would have to be evidence or a credible witness. Most likely, it would waste your money from suing in attorney fees.

You would be charged with extortion for starters and if you made any false police reports that would be a crime too. Of course, depending on who you accused, they might make you disappear instead of paying for your silence.

first.. its difficult to press charges for rape without proof..

to sue them for money? LOL.. NO. You had to suffer some kind of financial loss or damage/loss to property to sue for money.

• Mutt

Can you? Yes. Can you get away with it? It's possible, and many people unfortunately do. But just remember that if you get caught doing this, you can be facing time in prison yourself.

• ?

no because there wouldn't be any physical evidence to back up your story, an you would find your self in jail for filing false reports

You're joking right?

No.

• sammi

NO