Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

Can I acuse people for raping me and sue them for money?

Even though he/she never raped me, could I pretend and get away with it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you could. And they could counter with their own lawsuit and win just as much if not more.

• 7 years ago

No. Especially after you just posted this question, everyone is going to know that you are lying. You better hope you never get raped for real because no one will believe you.

• 7 years ago

Theoretically you could sue, but you would never win. There would have to be evidence or a credible witness. Most likely, it would waste your money from suing in attorney fees.

• 7 years ago

You would be charged with extortion for starters and if you made any false police reports that would be a crime too. Of course, depending on who you accused, they might make you disappear instead of paying for your silence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

first.. its difficult to press charges for rape without proof..

to sue them for money? LOL.. NO. You had to suffer some kind of financial loss or damage/loss to property to sue for money.

• Mutt
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Can you? Yes. Can you get away with it? It's possible, and many people unfortunately do. But just remember that if you get caught doing this, you can be facing time in prison yourself.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

no because there wouldn't be any physical evidence to back up your story, an you would find your self in jail for filing false reports

• 7 years ago

You're joking right?

• 7 years ago

No.

• sammi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.