can i do umrah with my aunt's husband (mother's brother in law)?

before going for umrah, there was a issue that can i go for umrah with my aunt's husband? i am not alone. my aunt's whole family and afcoarse my aunt is also going. So can i go to umrah with them when i don't have a mahram? please help me

Favorite Answer

Salam Of course you can do umrah with your aunt's husband as the leader of the group and accompanied by your own aunt and their whole family You could not go umrah with your aunt's husband only because he is not your mahram.

Yes, you can go do Umrah with who ever you want as long as of course they're trustworthy and etc.

You can do your research on the subject pray on it and do what you think is best.

(To the answers above: Are you going to try to prevent someone from going to Umrah because they don't have a mahram to go with? Of course its better to go with a mahram but it doesn't make it haram if you are unable to do that and have to go without.)

No you can't do Umrah with Mother's brother in Law. He is not your Mahram.