White guys: Would you find this attractive?

To all the people of the white race, Dutch guys mostly, would you be attracted to a chick that looked like this:

-brown skin

-dark brown hair

-hazel eyes

-great smile

-small boobs

-cute ***

-5'5

-great personality

-happy

-fun

-of Arab/Indian descent

Ps; only askin cuz I'm this girl and have a dutch friend who thinks I'm extremely beautiful and is in love with me.

Idgi, cuz honestly I think he and chicks from his country look waay better than me.

Update:

Oh god, I KNOW everyone has different taste, which is why I just want to know from your point of view, if you'd find that attractive, cuz if you do, then I'd get to know why. It may not even be the same reason as he does, but whatever, I'd just like to know.

Its not a long distance, we didnt meet online, we met at a concert. We go out a lot and he's super nice to me all the time. And yesterday he told me im beautiful and that he's fallen in love.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

I'm of German/Scottish decent but I think I would most definitely be attracted to you because I've always gone for the dark hair/ dark skinned look.

• 7 years ago

can you post a picture?

If he says you're beautiful and your really far away it usually doesn't mean much, he could just be lying to get nudes[to be nice] but that's from my personal experience.

• 7 years ago

I have to state the obvious here: as with anyone, it depends on how someone fitting that description (or any description) looks.

• 7 years ago

I'm not a guy but ALL guys have different taste in girls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Umm, you do know not everyone has the same taste right??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.