how do i tell him i have feelings for him?

I should I tell him. My best way is probably texting it to him since I never get to see him. I really like him please help?

Favorite Answer

Nooo. Don't ever drop that bomb on a guy. It's disaster waiting to happen. He will either...

1. Run like hell, or,

2. Say "OMG YAY" and consent to begin dating you, which is NOT good news because how do you know if he's really into you or just saw "something to do"?

Your best bet is to start flirting with him and dropping hints. Get his attention, get him interested. See if he picks up what you're dropping. Trust me, if a guy is interested he WILL pursue, and it won't take you long

• Melvie

If you want to make it really personal try writing a note instead of texting or e-mailing; writing has a more human tone since it is your personal handwriting carrying the message instead of a machine. If you don't know his mailing address then seal the note in an envelope and get someone you trust (even a co-worker or teacher!) to give it to him.

I personally think you should tell him in person. It shows that you actually care. I guess you could text him since you don't really see him...

I would say skype or video chat or you can always send him a love letter or find a cute but creative way to tell him.but you should still try to meet up in person and tell him.

- good luck 👍

Source(s): Myself 👉🙋

If i were you i wouldn't say it over text. I understand that you never see him so maybe you could skype him? or facetime? goodluck.