How to tell your parents about your girlfriend you met online?

So I recently met this girl on twitter and we started texting and we eventually starting going out. Were both 16 but she lives 8 hours away. She told her parents we met over twitter but my dad is not that accepting and would get mad so I accidentally said we met from school then she moved. How do I tell my dad we met from twitter so it doesn't cause problems between us?..

Well, as I understand, you've already lied to your father about the way you've met her.

Keep it that way and pray that he never finds out!

Now, you're still young - therefore I hope that this experience will teach you the lesson that a lie can also involve, sooner or later, some consequences...

Meanwhile, I don't really understand your father...

You've met the girl on tweeter, not in a brothel!

But, this, I'd better discuss with your father...

Take care!

Well how old are you? Just tell him that you guys met on Twitter. Have you guys ever Skyped? If you have tell him . So he knows she's real. And if she has a Facebook show him her pictures and tell him about her. If he wants to meet her go to where she lives and meet up at a Starbucks or something . Answer mine please http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av...