If jesus was half-human, half-god; which half was resurrected, body or spirit?

Favorite Answer

Well, He's not, so your question is moot

Why do so many people just keep on, year after year, voicing these lies, which have not one single verse of Scripture which says it == Jesus is 100% man and 100% god.

Now all I ask is one of you to quote me one verse which says this. If Jesus did not teach it; Peter did not teach it; Moses did not teach it; Paul did not....not one person in all of Scripture, not God, Not Jesus ever said this thing WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET IT?

You had all better become honest with God, and stop repeating these LIES.

Jesus was total HUMAN. He was not God. He never said, I am God. Peter never once said, I believe you are god.

It simply is NOT WRITTEN.

Only when God gave his power to Jesus, was He called God, and then only by God. He is MY LORD AND MY GOD. But that means I worship Jesus, God's son, as God told me to do. Heb 1.

Jesus was not half anything. He was not a mixed up thing. He was and still is A MAN IN HEAVEN MEDIATING BETWEEN GOD AND MEN.

Now this is what Scripture says. so all who say different are speaking lies of satan.

You say you cannot understand this....proves it is lies. Jesus said, YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH and the truth shall set you free.

So this is why you are not free = YOU KNOW NOT THE TRUTH.

Source(s): KJV truth

Jesus is not half human and half God. Jesus is 100% human and 100% God. Jesus has two totally complete natures (hypostatic union). And Jesus was resurrected both with a glorified body and soul.

Yeshua is the Son of God by way of God the Father and the son of Man by way of Mary, His mother.

When He was resurrected His body was changed, the Glory of God ran through His veins all His blood had spilled.

He returned to His glorified body, appeared to the Disciple then ascended up to heaven. So He and His glorified body were resurrected...

Incorrect. Jesus was 100% human and 100% God. I know, it's confusing and I don't really know how it works, but I have faith that it does. And all of him was resurrected.

• Dave D

He was NOT half human and half God. He is fully human and fully God.

In Jesus, all the questions are "YES!!"