Should I leave this girl or should I stay ?

This is going to be long so please, take your time to read it and help me out, PLEASE.... Am 16 years old and I just graduated from high school, One day I met this really hot girl in church, I talked to her and we became friends immediately, she's also 16 but she's like 3 months older than me, am madly in love with her but she told me that she is in love with someone else, yeah, ain't that a bi**h..... A week later she starts to flirt with me, this happened when we were chatting on the phone, when I asked her about it she said she only wants to make me happy, then I thought she was in love with me and when I asked her she started saying crude words to me to push me away so I just kept quiet and didn't reply her again. The next morning she starts to flirt with me again and I can't stay mad at her so I played along and the same thing happened again..... Then one day I asked her about the other guy, she said that a year ago, some douchebag broke her heart and he was always there for her and she fell in love with him, I think he's 19 years old so he kinda looks like her older brother..... Then I told her what I thought about it, I told her that she is not really in love with him and she feels obligated to love him because he was always there for her yadi yadi yada and she got angry at me again and started shouting at me which was yesterday, this morning she texted me saying that she was sorry for everything and she loves me and she doesn't want me to leave her and am very special to her but her heart belongs to that other guy, I didn't reply her. This evening she sent another text saying that she have been crying since morning because I left her hanging and she's sorry for everything, she then said that I should give her some time and she might forget about that other guy...... What the fvck am I supposed to do now, should I call her now and patch things up or should I just forget about her ?...... Thanks a lot for reading this

Favorite Answer

She's not worth it. She seems to be playing you around. She doesn't want to commit to you but enjoys the attention you give her. You deserve someone who gives you 100%, gives you everything they have to give, not someone who will come and go as they please and on their own terms. Trust me, there is someone out there who is going to change your whole world around. Until then, don't waste your time with girls who are playing games. It sounds like she needs to sort herself out and get to grips with how she really feels about this other guy before she even thinks about talking to someone new in a sexual way. It isn't fair on you, she should respect you more and you need to respect yourself. There is no need to cut her off, tell her you're there if she needs you as a friend, but you feel like she's taking advantage of you and that you can't be with someone who is ready to commit to YOU and only you.

She sounds fake to me. In my opinion I would say dump her cause it sounds like your doing the hard work and she don't care. & she's in a relationship with you and you obviously love her and she said she 'might stop liking this other guy' so she has two guys on her mind like what the, that's hurtful so I would dump her straight. This is just my opinion but hope it helps.