how do i get the spirit around me to sgow itself or communicate?

I am convinced i have something around me. For yrs now no matter where i live the same thing happens. I'll be in my room and i feel something little jump on my bed and walk up it. I look and see nothing. Other times my bed shakes. Not alot or enough to scare me but enough that i have said aloud please stop. It does for a few mins and does it again. Im beyond frusterated. I just want to know what it wants!!!

Favorite Answer

Sometimes a spirit will show itself or communicate when it knows that you know it's there, sometimes it could be spirit guides, angels, or family spirits, or ghost type spirits that seeking help, but they are scare and confused at times. Sometimes a vibrations can be their frequency, or they will shake to get your attention, wanting to wake you......I had them sit on the bed before as I feel it depress, or they move my blanket, one would rub my back, or hold my hand, play with my hair, touch my head. One woke me three times one night wanting to communicate, but I was to tired and all three times when back to sleep, first time it was moving some small items on the shelf, second time either moved the heavy glass table, or the bowl on it, I heard glass on glass, and the third time was the phone next to my head on another table, static sound was coming out of it, I had to play with it to shut it off, never heard that on that phone.

• Before attempting communication, light white candles and surround yourself with salt. It's to keep yourself safe- spirits can be dangerous and this one is obviously powerful enough to do that. However, it may not be negative- there are neutral, even positive, spirits. Don't think of it as negative=demon or spirit=demon. They're still just spirits, probably someone who died who was close to the family or something. My grandfather hasn't left us alone for a long time. He makes his appearances in the form of doing stuff just to scare us, but it doesn't make him bad- just mischievous.

When you next think it's around you, just start talking to it. Be cautious, just in case, but don't worry too much unless it feels negative (you'll get the negative vibes if it's harmful, trust me).

If it lingers, read the vibes. Trust in your gut. Spirits communicate in their own way, but it's difficult- they're a form of a person, but not as powerful. They can't "show themselves" as is depicted in movies, unless you're open and experienced, but shadow people aren't uncommon. A shadow person is a dark silhouetted outline of a person- generally you catch a glimpse of them out of the corner of your eye, and then look and they're gone. Some are negative, and some do feed off of fear. But some are just passing through and don't mean any harm.

If your spirit is doing the same thing it's probably trying to get your attention, remind you of something, tell you something. It's already communicating, you just have to listen.

Source(s): Experience

Don't bother with crucifixes. The bible can help if you're careful, but sometimes it can cause things that are less than holy. The safest way is to collect Yang energy and things. Basically get enough sunlight, DON'T meditate or do silent things like that (it will make it easier for Yin things like that something following you to get closer), stay warm, eat beef and potatoes, etc. That might make it easier to forget and ignore what is following you. I don't know your situation, but you might instead need to reconcile with it. Good luck and stay safe.

Before seeking to communicate with a spirit, vetting is necessary. To vet spirit just ask out loud, "Are you of the light?" If you get a yes then okay, you can communicate. If however you get a no, then ask it to leave. Do not attempt communication. Be strong, you have the power to ask it to go away and not come back. Assert your power.

Communicating with spirits of the light is okay. Communicating with spirits that are NOT of the light eventually would lead you into depression and at times even worse. Spirits that are NOT of the light are also tricksters. They are bound to lie and make you feel sorry for them, and eventually feed on your energy. So avoid those at all cost.

Much love to you xxx

Source(s): I am a Psychic Medium
  • bubby

That is not a spirit - it is a Demon and when it shows itself it is ready to take your soul to hell. Whether you are a religious person or not, keep a Bible open near you or hang a Crucifix in your room.

Source(s): Spirits do not taunt.

This sounds like a hypnagogic hallucination as you are drifting off to sleep, they can be tactile as well.

There's nothing really there (as you saw when you looked) so just ignore the sensation and go to sleep as normal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Ignore it and get a priest that is the best advice anyone can give you if you really want to get rid of it.

Source(s): experience

The same as you would with any imaginary scenario.

You have a rodent hiding in your bed