Booty asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 years ago

Cheapest urinator/whizzinator and where to buy it?

It could be for a one time use or whatever I just need to find the cheapest one available, if prefer a built in penis but it's not necessary and it doesn't have to be an actual whizzinator just something like it

• Tbone
    Best Answer

May I suggest channeling your energy into more useful projects?

Jesse K what an absolute joke you are! Every statement you made was completely wrong.

"Not only do they physically check your penis now, but there are also countless ways to know whether or not it is your urine"

Countless ways hey? Name me one! Maybe you could share it with the countless scientists that are working on finding just one way, or find someone who has been caught using synthetic urine.

Tell me where on earth you got the idea they physically check your penis? I don't think that was a urinalysis centre you went to if that happened to you, so please if u got nothing better to do than type lies into a computer then take up stamp collecting or something cos your doing everyone a real dis-service!

www.whizzinatoraustralia.com

I'm not sure what you plan to use this on, but if it's any sort of drug test or drug screen for a job or probation or drug treatment or anything like that, it won't work. Not only do they physically check your penis now, but there are also countless ways to know whether or not it is your urine.

Source(s): source: I'm a doctor who also has a masters in drug development.
  • gizzi

Whizzinator For Sale